This essential class introduces your little one to the joy of music through Yamaha core principles of Comprehensive Music Education, Group Lessons, and Timely Education. In a fun and educational environment.
Incorporating music around the world children vocalize, move, Listen, and play instruments (percussion) as a part of every class.
Our Activities are designed to promote the development of basic skills in a safe and nurturing musical environment.
Benefits of Being in This course is:
- Increased communication skills.
- More confidence and self-esteem.
- Better social, listening, and emotional skills.
- Improved memory and the ability to learn new information.
- Increased organizational skills.
- Enhanced curiosity and imagination.
- Increased gross and fine motor skills.
- Heightened parent-child bonding.
Graduate of the Berklee College of Music as MT-BC Music Therapist Major in Violin. He also is CPR and AED Certified.
He also teaches:
Violin, Littlest Musicians, Guitar, Voice, Music Therapy, Song Writing
From 6 months to 4 y/o
Take as long as you like!
One 45 minute class per week
Face to Face