Music and Wellness Workshop
Date and Time: Jun 6, 2020 – 2:00 pm
Description: This workshop will utilize individual songwriting, partnered songwriting, and partnered performance for the reduction of stress due to social isolation during the COVID-19 pandemic quarantine.
Population: Neurotypical adults
Number of Participants: 10
Materials: Pencil/Pen, Paper.
Duration: 60 minutes.
- Goal 1: Increase socialization.
- Goal 2: Decrease stress.
- Objective 1: Participants will create individual songs based on their current thoughts and emotions.
- Objective 2: Participants will create songs with a partner based on their current thoughts and emotions.
- Objective 3: Participants will perform their songs with a partner for the group.
- Objective 4: Participants will participate in a mindfulness meditation.