- 123 (Registered)
Summer Camp Now Open
Students will feel the satisfaction of being involved in a group, from the team effort to prepare a piece (ensemble), to the team pride they feel giving the final performance. Students will develop a sense of rhythm by playing with the group and being coached by the instructor. They will learn to listen for balance and timing. Students will also learn about instrumentation, arranging, recording and performing.
Our Jam Summer Camp is designed for kids and teens of all levels, from beginners to advanced musicians. At the Summer Jam students will enjoy workshops, clinics, and instrument instruction which will have students playing full songs by the end of the camp. Playing in a group will accelerate the learning process and increase students’ confidence through teamwork. Students will be grouped according to their age, skill level, instruments and musical objectives. All bands will record their songs in a digital audio format that students can keep. The camp will end with a public showcase.
- Age: 6-16
- Groups of 6-8, 8-10, 10-12, 13+ (Students will be placed in a band according to their age and skill level according to the requirements of ensemble playing and musical objectives)
- Length: 1 Week (June & July) Week-Long Camps
- Hours: from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- On Friday there will be a performance for friends and families at 100pm
- T-Shirts and Snacks Included.
- Students must bring lunch from Mon to Thur. Lunch is included on Friday.
- Terms: 50% deposit due now. Remaining balance is billed one week before camp starts.
- Policies: Camp session may be moved to a later camp date, with no fees, if done 7 calendar days before camp start date. 25% of camp tuition is non-refundable if canceled before camps starts. 100% of camp tuition is non-refundable if canceled on the first day of your scheduled camp (or during the camp).
Our Jam Summer Camp is designed for kids & teen students of all levels, from beginners to advanced musicians. At the Summer Jam students will enjoy workshops, clinics, and instrument instruction which will have students playing full songs by the end of the camp.